Admissions (Intake Department)
Mercy Ministries of America is a Christian residential program for young women between the ages of 13 and 28 who are dealing with any number of life-controlling issues. Our Intake Department handles admissions for all four homes in the United States. Please note that all girls ages 13 through 17 are received into the Nashville home because it is the home that is equipped to aid girls in this age group with continuing their education, counseling, etc. We reserve the right to decline any applicant under the age of 16 whom we feel is not mature enough for this program.
If you are a young woman between the ages of 13 and 28 and are serious about getting help, please look over the following application process. If you think you meet the requirements, please print out the application and follow the instructions completely.
- Each young woman must personally complete the application.
- All legal issues must be resolved before a young woman may become eligible for the program.
- The young woman applying must call the Intake Department personally for instructions on how to proceed once part one of the application has been sent.
- To ensure fair treatment, all young women applying must complete the entire application process before they may be considered for admission.
- Mercy Ministries of America reserves the right to deny any applicant entrance to the program.